Maps & Directions to The Deck
The Deck is located at 627 Sleepy Hollow Lane, just a few minutes south of Main Street Beach in Laguna Beach, CA. This Laguna Beach restaurant is nestled behind the Pacific Edge Hotel on the oceanside of South Coast Highway (AKA Pacific Coast Highway).
We have valet parking for our restaurant guests, which is located in front of The Deck on Sleepy Hollow Lane. Valet parking is $6. If you do not want to valet your car, there is metered parking along Pacific Coast Highway.
Directions Coming from North OC:
- Take the 405 South.
- Merge onto the 133 South toward Laguna Beach for about 10 miles.
- The 133 will become Laguna Canyon Road, and then Broadway Street. Continue on Broadway Street until it dead-ends at the ocean, where you’ll turn left onto Pacific Coast Highway.
- Continue on PCH for about 1/2 mile and then make a right onto Sleepy Hollow Lane, which is the driveway right before the Pacific Edge Hotel (there will be a sign for The Deck).
- Continue down the driveway, which curves left, and you’ll find Valet Parking for The Deck to your right.
- If you miss this driveway, continue south on PCH and make a right at the next light, Cleo Street, and then another right onto Sleepy Hollow Lane. The Deck will be on your left.
Directions Coming from South OC:
- Take the 5 North
- Merge onto CA-1 N via EXIT 79 toward Beach Cities for about 10 miles, which is also Pacific Coast Highway.
- In Laguna Beach, make a left at Cleo Street and then a quick right onto Sleepy Hollow Lane.
- Valet parking for The Deck will be on your left.